Thursday, September 04, 2008
I received a very sad news this morning, someone who used to be very dear to my heart died. He was my childhood sweetheart, my first crush, my next-door neighbor and most especially my friend.

We had a lot of fond memories together and even though he was a little older than I was, that didn’t stop us from being good friends. Even though I really had a crush on him, he was more of a brother to me. We lost touch when he had to work overseas and we moved to another place, the last thing I heard was he got married and already has two kids. I never thought about him in ages but when the news came that he died abruptly, I was shocked and
I was deeply saddened by the news.

My heart goes out to his surviving wife and kids, I just can’t imagine how difficult it must have been for her.

How do you overcome losing someone you love?
How can you accept that he is forever out of your life? Honestly, I just couldn’t imagine the pain and hopefully, I wouldn’t have to go through that.

Rest in peace, my friend!

Labels: , ,


8:46 AM |

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger imelda said........
my condolences to the family of your friend. may his soul rest in peace.
 


At 12:26 PM, Blogger Tea N. Crumpet said........
You cry a lot, you pray and with time, new experiences displace (but don't replace) the loved one. You realize that holding on to the loss will not bring them back so you be open to new experiences and move forward.

My best wishes to this dear man. May his memory be Eternal!