Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I just want to say thank you to Bro.Mel and everyone who prayed for my immediate recovery. I am sorry if I can’t visit your blogs just yet to personally thank you, my internet time is still limited and I am still under recovery. Through God’s grace I am much better, everyday is still a struggle but I am coping and I am optimistic that things will get better in due time.

I celebrated my 31st birthday yesterday and my friends from church gave me a surprise birthday party, they really made my day special and I had fun. It is so great to be surrounded by the people who love you. I am deeply overwhelmed by all the prayers, I know that God listened to each and every prayer that’s why I am much better today.

It’s still a long road ahead and my battle with lupus is not yet over but I know in God’s perfect time, things will be made perfect according to His will.

Labels: ,


8:02 PM |

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger krystyna said........
Hi Emmyrose!
Don't worry about visits.
Thank you for sharing.
Take care, God is with you!

Happy Birthday to you!

I dedicate to you this little healing afirmation:

I know with every fiber of my being that the healing presence of God is flowing throughout my entire being, soothing my emotions and healing my body.
I am whole and well, for I am one with the healing presence of God.

 


At 9:54 AM, Blogger krystyna said........
I mean Healing - Affirmation!

God bless you!
 


At 11:47 AM, Blogger Mixednuts said........
So sorry to hear you are going through this. Don't worry about answering back, just rest.