Friday, November 14, 2008
my first take for:



1. Please feel free to leave me a comment.
2. When I take a shower I can't help sniffing myself occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is adobo and pasta.
4. Online shopping is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about my family, they're always beside me no matter what.
6. Love always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to update my blogs, tomorrow my plans include shopping with my friends and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with my family and church mates!

More fill ins here!

Labels: , ,


3:11 PM |

4 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger MiLeT said........
uy pareho tayo sa number one. ems, feeling ko may flare din ako. naglalagas ung buhok atsaka bumaba timbang ko. pero dinedelay ko check up ko natatakot ako sa findings eh.
 


At 7:00 PM, Blogger Lynda said........
Love your answer to # 5. ;0)
 


At 9:22 PM, Blogger jlshall said........
Your #4 - me, too! Although right now I'm really trying to cut back.
 


At 12:29 AM, Blogger Janet said........
mmmm, I love adobo! Thanks for playing :-)