Thursday, November 06, 2008
I’ll have my check up again tomorrow. It’s pathetic that the only place I am able to go to is the hospital and I am trying so hard to be patient about it but sometimes it’s just annoying. Originally, my check up is scheduled on Saturday but my mom won’t be able to accompany me so I called up my doctor’s medical assistant to re-schedule my appointment. It’s a good thing I have a good relationship with her and I was able to make another appointment.

I find it amazing that my doctor’s secretary has been with my doctor for almost fifteen years now and even though she didn’t have any formal training in a medical assistant school such as in St. Augsutine School of Medical Assistants she’s still was able to do her job efficiently. It’s not easy being a medical assistant because you need to be competent because you’re dealing with people’s health.

Labels: ,


4:58 PM |

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Frankly speaking I hate hospitals. I think that the quality of medical help isn't good enough and sometimes I can't trust doctors.
 


At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Adolf said........
Wow, there is a lot of worthwhile material above!
latest jewelry trends | designer sunglasses | new kitchen faucets