Friday, November 14, 2008

Love is the last thing on my mind right now...

I just think it’s the least of my concern at this point and I don’t want to add stress to my already complicated life. But love has a funny way of sneaking up on you and sometimes you are just caught unaware. I thought my defenses were doing well but I was caught off-guard, I think I am falling in love again.

I thought I’ve let him go.

I thought the time we spent apart was all the time I needed to forget him and move on.

But love can be stubborn sometimes and no matter how much you try to forget someone, you just can’t. I’m not really sure where this is going, like I said it’s the last thing I need right now, I just know it’s not yet the time for love.

But can you really do something about it?

$7.49 .com banner

Labels: ,


4:10 PM |

0 Comments: