Sunday, November 23, 2008
Have you experience loving someone who doesn’t love you back?

I guess, at one point or another we all went through this painful emotion of unrequitted love. It’s simply heartbreaking to love someone so badly and yet that person just can’t love you back. You just can’t help but wonder why love can be so complicated at times...

Why love can’t be as simple as boy meets girl, girl meets boy, fell in love and lived happily ever after?

Okay, now, I’m dreaming.


I once read from somewhere that the greatest pain is to love in vain, and I have been in that road so many times. I don’t know what is it in me that I tend to fall in love with someone who just can’t love me back. It feels like your heart is hanging by a thread and it slowly kills you inside and the worst part of it all is that nobody knows about your suffering. I am so tired of waiting in vain, waiting for that person to love me back. Sometimes, I feel I want to tell my stubborn heart to stop beating for him, that I am only wasting my time and to simply just forget him but it seems my heart has a mind of its own and it just wouldn’t listen.

They say that unreciprocated love is not love at all but what drives us to desperately want that person, maybe it’s the thrill of desiring something we cannot have. We are all yearning to be with somebody who compliments our soul, someone who inspires us and someone who gives us that extra beat within our hearts but love is not love until it is mutually given.

Maybe I need to realize that somehow, somewhere there’s a love waiting for me that can be worthy of the love I am willing to give.

Perhaps, I’ll need to wait again... Hopefully, not in vain!

Labels: ,


1:02 PM |

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Very true, but there can be hardships with and without love.

I really like your blogs header photo, amazing depth and color.

- Evan
 


At 8:56 PM, Blogger krystyna said........
Of course, for sure there is a Love waiting for you! Someday you'll find your real love.
I wish you good luck and many blessings in your life!
 


At 11:52 AM, Blogger Juliarso said........
Patience is Virtue.
I wish you all the best in your life.