Monday, November 03, 2008


I’m still under recovery and things are getting much better but I still need to rest and stay at home. I’m still not allowed to go out alone and I still find it difficult to do things on my own because my body still aches a lot. I also feel weak and although I hate this I have no choice but to patiently wait till I’m better which I hope will be soon.

This was taken two weekends ago when my favorite nephew celebrated his first birthday.

I’m still very sick at that time and I need to wear a face mask to avoid any virus but I managed to be a part of the celebration and my relatives were shocked to see how much weight I’ve lost and my cousins say that I don’t look sick at all.

It was a fun birthday
and take a look at my gift to him... this beautiful cake.

I wish to have more weekends like this...
Have a nice week ahead!

Labels: , ,


4:50 PM |

8 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Melissa said........
Im glad u had a nice and a happy weekend. Don't let your illness hinder you from witnessing and participating the beauty that life will still bring you.
 


At 7:32 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
Hello Emmyrose! I feel sad to hear that you're still recovering. Do take care of your health.

That birthday cake is too beautiful! Happy birthday to your nephew. Give him a kiss from me. hehe....
 


At 8:51 PM, Blogger Carver said........
Great shots and looks like a fun birthday. I'm sorry you've been sick and hope you're better soon.
 


At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I do hope you feel better soon, sis. You did lose a lot of weight. Kita eh.

Take care and God bless! :)
 


At 4:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said........
looks fun birthday
 


At 7:28 AM, Blogger krystyna said........
Thank you for sharing these beautiful pics. You are very pretty!!!

My little grandson Kevin and all family with him wore a face mask for few months.

I wish you a lot of blessings and happy days like that fun birthday!

Your nephew is very cute!
Happy Birthday to him!
 


At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
oh the mask. ako din dati eh. at least ems, nakakalabas ka. hang in there. ako dati two months lagi ako kulong sa bahay eh. kakabato but you have to endure it para lumakas ka ulit.

thanks sa visit, sis. and keep on fighting, okay?
 


At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
nice photos for the weekend..hope your ok now. Have a great week ahead.mine is up too.