Monday, November 17, 2008

I had a nice weekend. We all went to church in the morning and had lunch at the newly opened restaurant near our house. My mom and I also went to the garden shop and bought some new plants.


These beautiful flower-bearing plants are just so stunning. They are look so inviting too and it brings a certain joy in my heart just by looking at them.


These are Poinsettias, it only turns red during the Christmas season and we bought a lot of these to add to our Christmas display in our garden.


I had a quiet and simple weekend, wonderfully spent with the people I love.

How about yours?

Labels: , ,


10:30 AM |

5 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Lovely shots!! I have a poinsettia I bought last year and it's starting to show red leaves, it looks wonderful! Not perfect like the store-bought ones,but I am happy because it survived despite my not-so-green thumb!!
I had a lovely, quiet weekend, thanks for asking :)
Glad you enjoyed yours.
 


At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
those poinsettias are beautiful. they really remind us of the season. my entry is here. happy ws!
 


At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I am so impressed at how poinsettias turn red every Christmas season. They look so cute!


I posted my Weekend Snapshots in these blogs:
Jenn Was Here
Le Kulitszie Familie
I Live to Eat

If you have time, please feel free to drop on any of the blogs. Thanks!
 


At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
those Poinsettias are very beautiful. =)
 


At 4:39 AM, Blogger Jeanne said........
those are beautiful