Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Before I got sick, I was not really conscious about my health I feel like since I’m still young sickness is the last thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. It’s not easy being stricken with a life-long chronic illness and I can only imagine other people who are going through the same condition as I am. Ever since I got sick, I make it a point to research on my condition and other medical research and I recently encountered mesothelioma, a cancer caused by asbestos and it’s really tough. It’s a dreadful disease and we should really be fully aware about it.

Labels: ,


9:47 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hope you will fight cancer successfully. DON'T GIVE UP!

I have an inherited disease of my own that I'd rather not talk about. It mostly affects me to the extent that I dare not step out of the house.

BTW, You have a beautiful blog Emmyrose! I will return to visit again in future!