Friday, December 12, 2008
There will come a time in your life when you will
become infatuated with a single soul.
For this person you'd do anything
and not think twice about it,
but when asked why ...
you have no answer.
You'll try your whole life to understand
how a single person can affect you
as much as they do,
but you'll never find out.
And no matter how badly you hate it
or how badly it hurts ...
you'll love this person without regret,
for the rest of your life...

As a hopeless romantic, I strongly believed that there is really “that one person” that you will love for the rest of your life. I may be cynical about love sometimes but a part of me still believes that this is true no matter how I refuse to accept it. I just think it’s stupid sometimes to imagine that you could actually love only one person especially if that person had stopped loving you a long time ago or if that person doesn’t love you back. Love is complicated, I stopped reasoning about love and just accept it as it comes. I cannot say I do believe in magic, I cannot say I am still that naive about love but I guess I’m still the hopeless romantic who still believes that no matter how complex my love life turned out to be and even though love seems to be elusive for me, I still believe that love will come my way and I could actually find that “one person” I could fall in love with over and over again.

Labels: ,


11:34 PM |

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I love all the pink here. Very pretty!!!

This post really touched me. The poem at its start will be passed around many times, first and foremost going to the one that will forever hold my heart.

Thank You for posting it.
 


At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
nice article.. i love this. yeah it hurts to love someone when they love someone else.