Friday, January 16, 2009
What a cold weather we are experiencing right now! I’m not really sure if I liked it but I definitely like the cold weather rather than the summer heat which is really bad for my lupus but I think this year the cold weather is a bit extreme not only here in Manila but the rest of the world, it’s freezing out there! No wonder more people are getting sick with common colds and running rose, some are even dying because of the chilling temperature and I can only feel for my pets who are probably suffering from the cold, it’s better to give them pet supplements to ensure that their health can beat the chilly weather.

Labels: ,


9:24 AM |

2 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger krystyna said........
Stay warm and healthy, dear Emmyrose.
Its really cold. I am waiting for Spring.
 


At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Joachim said........
Quite worthwhile info, thank you for the article.
check out his site!