Friday, January 16, 2009

There’s nothing new about this, I love to shop and it has been a struggle on my part to control myself from shopping. I just know it’s an addiction that I must learn to manage especially nowadays that we should worry about the global financial crisis. I need to save and deprive myself from shopping at least for awhile. But who can resist shopping for these beautiful bags from Shopwiki, they are just adorable and will look fabulous on me. Argghhh, the temptation is so great that even browse to shop for more.

They just have a fantastic collection of just about anything you need, I think it’s a perfect place to shop for gifts and to treat yourself with something you like. I think I need some legwarmers especially with the chilly weather and some street market pashminas. They are just so lovely. I know I should really watch my spending but shopping really makes me feel happy and I guess, some shopping is just about okay.

Labels: ,


7:11 PM |

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger krystyna said........
Hi Emmyrose!
Hopefully I am not addicted, I can look for many beauties without will to buy. Oh.. moment...only books. This is my addiction.

If you'll find time, please, read my last post.

Your blogsite is wonderful!