Saturday, January 10, 2009



One thing I don’t dislike with my illness right now is that I lost my appetite and even though there were a lot of parties and overflowing food during the holidays I managed to even lose some more pounds without any weight loss product. I like my whole new figure, I feel more beautiful and slimmer. I don’t really believe in New Year’s resolution but I vow to keep this body and strive to be slimmer without compromising my health and that's my goal this year, among other things of course.

How about you any New Year’s attitude change this 2009?

Labels: ,


2:32 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Emmyrose, you are so slim. wish i am as slim as you..bt nahhhh ive grown bigger 3 times than my size the last year. bt it's ok...i still hope to let go of these fats with exercise and yeah i still dunno which slimming pills are best.