Sunday, January 11, 2009

It’s almost dawn and I lay wide awake once more. I’ve been tossing and turning in my bed, trying desperately to fall asleep but my mind is off somewhere wandering and my thoughts are drifted to you. It doesn’t matter if I close or open my eyes, it’s your face that I see. I can still hear your laughter, and goodness I can even hear you breathing.

It’s been almost a year without you but why am I still missing you...


I thought I have let go of you... of the dream of us being together...

But still I hope, I dream, I wonder...

If by any chance somehow you’re thinking about me too.

Do you miss me the way I’m missing you?

But no, you’ve moved on and I stood still.

I don’t want to have any regrets, it was a choice I made but...

As I the dawn starts to welcome the sunrise, I can feel my heart breaking all over again...

My eyes wet with tears just like the dew in the morning as I think of you and how desperately I wanted to let you go... and another day is about to begin...

Labels: , ,


4:48 AM |

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
I know how you feel. I also feel that way sis. I terribly miss my wife ever since I have this eerie feeling of my strength leaving my body. Suddenly I am afraid that I would not be able to see her again before I die. I'll pray that you overcome your pains in your heart. God is good all the time. Cast your cares on Him for He cares for you. Thanks for the poignant post. God bless you always.
 


At 8:20 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Kuya Mel,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my post. I want you to know I appreciate your prayers and constantly caring for me. I do pray for you as well, I hope you get better and may God gives you enough strength to go on.

God bless
 


At 12:21 AM, Blogger Tey said........
hmmmm, sinu yun? huh?.. Why hide your feelings? Let him know.. He might be missing you too
My Daily Thoughts
Money Journal
All Natural Cosmetics 4u