Thursday, February 12, 2009
It’s been so long since I last posted an entry in all my blogs. I guess, I’m just too busy with a lot of stuff and quite frankly I’m not really in the mood for blogging when I lost all my data entries here. I still feel sad losing all my previous posts. It seems all my memories and thoughts for the past two years were erased just like that. I know I should let it go and maybe soon I’ll get used to the idea of starting anew and accept that I can no longer bring my old blog back. I guess, there’s nothing left for me to do but to take my time and slowly get used to this blog and hopefully I can find the inspiration to blog again.

Labels:


11:22 PM |

5 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy, you've just been tagged with love! Come & join me in the Valentine's Love. :)
 


At 12:04 AM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
Glad that you are back.
How did yoru blog entries get lost? What a pity! Two years of your life. That's scary. I don't want that to happen to me.

Happy Valentine's Day! *hugs*
 


At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy! i am so sorry abt yr blog. HOw does it get all lost? Someone hacked into yr account? Is that why you are thinking to switch to wp? btw, i dun do makeover for wp blog, sry dear!
 


At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
Happy Valentine's Day, emmy!! Hugz & xoxo
 


At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Evan said........
Wow, there is a lot of worthwhile material above!
check out his site!