Sunday, March 22, 2009
Life is a game. Sometimes we miss and get hurt, but that doesn't mean that we can never find love again.

This is a part of a letter from a friend when I was heartbroken and I just remembered her very words life doesn't end when heartaches begin, it only ends if we close our hearts and give up on love. It is difficult to forget someone, to let go of the memories that you shared with that person and to leave behind the dreams that you made together. One can easily say that its over and we must move on but how easy could that be when it is the last thing you'll ever want.

Letting go is a slow process, it takes time and it is a journey that must be taken on your own. Acceptance is the key and do not force yourself to forget someone precious to you because the truth is you can never forget, you simply get used to the fact that he is no longer part of your life. Don't be a prisoner of a past love, don't waste your time mourning over someone that's not meant for you.

Life is short, live it well and try to be happy!

Labels: , ,


5:01 PM |

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
This is the first time I’ve commented on your blog. This great post attracted me, the list seems very complete to me. I like the point of “Take full ownership of your actions”. For me this is the base of all points. Our actions will make us to better or worse at living.
 


At 3:09 PM, Anonymous The Leaves of Tarkong said........
and prayers are a great help, too... :)

lovely header you have here!

would love to see u over my blog, too..