Sunday, June 17, 2007
"You can run but you just can never hide from God."

Many times I feel like running away and just escaping from everything else. But no matter what I do, life catches up on me. Rambling thoughts are racing through my mind and I feel restless and exhausted. These are one of the times that I just want to hide from God because there's something that I must do, that He wants me to do and I just don't want to do it just yet... Its a leap of faith and I'm not sure I'm willing to take that risk again, I'm not sure if I'm already brave enough to go back to church and face all those people who have hurt me in the past. But I know I must and maybe someday I would.

Do you sometimes feel the way that I do? That you want to hide from God because you don't like what He is telling you to do? Do you sometimes just want to do things your way and take matters into your own hands because God's way seems to be unacceptable for you? But where do you hide from God?Remember Jonah, when he tried to run away from God? It only brought disaster and somehow we just need to trust God and even if His ways are against ours, we just need to lean on Him, after all He alone knows what's best for us.

SUNDAY'S BIBLE VERSE:

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I take the wings of the dawn, if I dwell in the remotest part of the ocean, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will guide and support me.”

Psalm 139: 7-10

Labels: ,


8:07 PM |

0 Comments: