Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am raving all of my post at PPP are automatically approved and I have no idea why, I just keep on receiving this email as soon as I posted my task assignment.
Congratulations!! Your PayPerPost post, Protect Your Home, has been automatically approved based on your high quality performance as a PPP Postie!

Congrats again on being an outstanding PPP Postie!! And watch for more auto approvals!!

Thank you,
The PayPerPost Team

This is really uplifting for me and everyday, I am getting funds at Paypal. It's really exciting and maybe in just a month I can already buy that new laptop that I've been saving for, purely from my pro-blogging money. I simply love it! It started when I clicked this at one of my blogger friends blog and decided to sign up. If you're not yet into pro-blogging, why don't you give it a try, you got nothing to lose anyway, just more to gain. C'mon give it a try!

Labels:


10:25 AM |

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Prettymom said........
wow galing naman..congrats to you emmyrose. i am still waiting for the right time so i can re-submit my blog again. BTW my blog is approved at SMORTY although i haven't met the 3 months old blog. huh that really great. pro-blogging is really in my nerve now just wish i can be successful as you.hehehehe
 


At 7:51 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks Rose & good luck sa Smorty, I already made there more than a hundred $ na in just a month :) Pagtiyagaan mo lang na ma-approve ka sa PPP :)
 


At 7:59 AM, Blogger Tintin said........
Hi Emmyrose, i'm also interested to join this. but i don't know how, can you please email me how to and where to start? do i have to pay anything? i already have my own website, and i do blog from there. is it still acceptable? what are the requirements ? thanks
Tintin -)
 


At 9:51 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Hi Tintin,

Hope my email can help you :) good luck!