Monday, November 12, 2007


Take a peek at our garden


I am waiting for this rose to bloom, I'll probably post about it next WS.

I had a laid back weekend with my family, after the festivities of the past weeks we all needed to rest. I also took time to cook last Saturday, my brother was raving about how good my kare-kare was (see post here) and the next day, my mom was attending to our garden well, I don't really have a green thumb so I was not a big help to her. I like looking at our garden, it relaxes me and just watching the flowers bloom gives me joy. Simple happiness like that cannot be bought and I am blessed that I have a lot of those. How's your weekend?

Labels: ,


4:57 PM |

12 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
Your garden is beautiful. As our autumn rolls toward winter, it's easy to forget the beauty of the garden! Thanks for the reminder.
 


At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
It's lovely! I'm looking forward to see that rose in full bloom next weekend! Have a good week!
 


At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Beautiful garden! wonderful greenery shots.

Have a Happy Week ahead. God Bless! :)
 


At 10:43 PM, Blogger Carver said........
Those are gorgeous shots. You have a beautiful garden.
 


At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
wow! what a beautiful garden you have! great WS!
 


At 12:36 AM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
wish ko... that flower na inaantay mo mag bloom.. galing sa tao na mahal mo na lang.. ng mas masarap pagmasdan at lagaan.. :)
 


At 12:42 AM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
Emmyrose,
I hope you'll find this meme worthwhile. I think it's a fun one:

http://slcthoughts.blogspot.com/2007/11/meme-eight-random-things-about-me.html

God bless!
 


At 1:33 AM, Blogger HartofDixie said........
What a beautiful garden you have. So full of life!
 


At 1:39 AM, Blogger Liz said........
Hi! Kainggit naman, I've been craving for kare-kare since last week pa. Request q nga mom ko to cook, hehe. Happy Tuesday!
 


At 1:48 AM, Blogger Kero said........
You have a lovely garden here, Ms Emms. And my mouth is watering on the thought of your kare-kare! I will check on your lovely rose next weekend. you too have a great week ahead!
 


At 11:18 AM, Blogger **"Liza"** said........
I wish I have a garden like that!"ngeek" i don't have green thumb everything I touch die unlike my mother..have great week there!
 


At 5:00 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you all for your comments. Have a great week ahead!