Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good news for pro-bloggers...

PayPal launches local bank withdrawal in the Philippines. I have been waiting for this for a long time and finally here it is. I can now withdraw my PayPal funds directly in my local bank account and the best part is if you withdraw Php 7,000 or more it is FREE of charge and only a minimal fee of Php 50 when you withdraw lower than 7k. It is much better than transferring my PayPal funds to Union Bank’s Eon card because it charges $5 for every transaction. But I guess using eon has some benefits too like you don’t need a maintaining balance to keep it going and it only process 2-3 days. And if you don’t have a Visa credit card, you can use your Eon debit card to verify your account with PayPal. Now, if only I can have more time to post link assignments.

Labels: ,


11:39 AM |

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
Congratulations. Now it will be easier for you to collect on your earnings on PayPal. That's good news for other PayPal bloggers as well. Thanks for the post. God bless you and your family always.