Monday, March 31, 2008

How many times have you seen this in your shoutbox?

Well, I’ve lost count and to tell you honestly at first you need a lot of back links to get high ranking from Google and Technorati. But I’ve learned recently that you should be careful who links to your blog because they might just drag you down. Dead links, not updated blogs/sites, and those who are present in your site but your link is not in their site. Well, I’m not an SEO expert so don’t take my word on it. I’m just updating my links and removing those links who are not linking back to me, it’s annoying to find out that you have been removed by someone else either involuntary or voluntary, it doesn’t matter it’s still annoying. I’m not too keen anymore in linking, since I want quality links in my blog. So if you have not visited my blog in a couple of weeks or even months then I’m quite sure I’ll be removing you. I want to know my blogger links that’s why I try to drop by them at least once in a while.

Labels: ,


10:47 PM |

0 Comments: