Wednesday, May 07, 2008

There’s something new in blogging world, Social Spark is now LIVE and just waiting to be discovered. And I am so glad I was able to come across it and experience how exciting it is. I was hesitant to join Social Spark at first because I didn’t really know what to expect or if I’ll be able to catch up on it. I’m not really very enthusiastic in blogging these days let alone earning from it but last night while I was trying to redo my domain blog, I received an email from IZEA announcing the launch of its newest baby SocialSpark and I just can’t help myself but register and try it out. I created my very own profile, Quickmelt. I still have to add my blogs and keep on adding to my profile and I’m starting to get the hang of it and it’s exciting. I hope I can snag out more opportunities and somehow meet some new bloggers too. I do need some spark in my blogging world, I’m feeling a bit burn out and exhausted. Sometimes it gets tiring to do things over and over again. I am glad that I discovered this whole new community that will somehow give me some new enthusiasm to blog again. So what are you waiting for, join us!

Labels: , ,


8:33 AM |

0 Comments: