Monday, June 02, 2008
A message for my blogger friends:

If you notice I changed my template over the weekend, thanks to Vanessa of PaperBack Designs. I love my new template, it’s more personal and more of who I am. I hope you’ll like it as much as I do.

I’m not done updating though. I still need to revise my blogroll and like I said previously, I am deleting everyone who has not visited my blog for the past three months. I don’t know if I’m being rude but I’m tired of people just asking for a link back and once you do, you’ll never get to see them again and what’s worse you find out later that he/she has deleted your blog mistakenly or deliberately, I’m not sure.

Just bear with me and I’ll make sure to visit your blog very soon!

Good night!

Labels: ,


11:23 PM |

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Emmyrose,

I stopped by to try to vote for you in your Battle of the Blogs, but at first your blog appeared to be...GONE! Maybe it is just me (I could bore you to tears with my computer/Internet problems), but right now there is just blank space on the left hand side of the page and your entire blog (all the posts AND all the widgets) is in the right hand side bar.

It looks like I will love your new template when you get it right...

Roxy
 


At 7:44 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Roxy,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm using Firefox and my site looked okay but when I tested it with IE, I saw how distorted it was. Thanks a lot.

Take care!