1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun Fierce Fab 16. Pieces of Me 17. Just Let Go 18. Dancing With Butterflies 19. Blessed Chic 20. YOUR BLOG!
Now, I'm sharing this to:
You Don't Need a Man, but You Want One!
You like having a guy in your life, and overall, you prefer not to be single.
You won't go out with a guy out of desperation.. you rather be alone.
However, when you're single, you do tend to obsess a little over dating.
Because no matter how good your single life is, it's better with a great guy around.
I've been awfully stressed out the past few weeks and maybe some of you are suffering from it as well, here are some simple ways of somehow easing the stress level in our lives.
1. If possible go to bed on time and get enough sleep.
2. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
3. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
4. Simplify and unclutter your life.
5. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
6. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
7. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety . If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
8. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
9. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
10. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
11. Everyday find some time alone and develop a quiet time with God.
12. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
13. Laugh and laugh some more.
My Lakbayan grade is B-!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!Created by Eugene Villar.